Mucky Weekender Festival Covid-19 Policy
How do I get to Mucky Weekender Festival?
The Festival is held at our beautiful site at
- Access to the site is very easy from the A33 which is the main road between Winchester and Basingstoke. We charge £10 car park fee on arrival, or it can be purchased along with your ticket. There is a drop off point before entering the Car Park. There is no other parking allowed within walking distance of the site.
- There is a Railway station at Micheldever Station just 2.5 miles away. The service is on the South West Mainline from Waterloo to Southampton and runs regularly weekdays and weekends
- Sorry there are no rural bus stops near the festival, there is a stop at Micheldever with services from Basingstoke and Winchester
When will the gate open & close?
- The gates open at 08:00am on Friday 10th September and close at 02:00am that night – no entry after that time until Saturday morning at 10am.
What time will the entertainment start and finish?
- Friday midday – 2:30am, Saturday midday – 2:30am. No music on Sunday.
Can I put a tent up in the Live-In Vehicle area?
- Due to fire safety regulations tents cannot be erected next to vehicles. Awnings are allowed if they’re attached to motor home. Please don’t bring large gazebos that take up space as the site is small and we want to make sure everyone has ample room to camp. The camp site and Live In Vehicle field are next to each other so you won’t be far from friends. You will be able visit each other too!
Who do I contact regarding a ticket enquiry?
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all ticket enquiries
Can I bring my dog?
- Unfortunately, due to the event being on active farmland we can not have any pets at the event. Please contact us if you have a guide dog.
What days can we camp at the Weekender?
- Access to Camping and live-in vehicle pitching opens from Friday 8am and ask that everyone vacates by Sunday 3pm
- The event opens at 11am on Friday 10th September. Everyone holding a ticket is welcome to arrive on Friday morning from 10am and stay on site until Sunday 12th September until 3pm.
Can I park my car for the weekend?
- Yes, car parking passes are available – HERE (please note parking is limited and based on a first come first served basis)
- We encourage car shares and using public transport where possible.
Can we bring booze?
- It is fine to bring a few drinks into the camping area.
Please do not bring any glass bottles, no glass is allowed onsite. these will be taken from you at the gate.
- We allow people to bring in alcohol for personal consumption in the camp sites so a reasonable amount is allowed. No alcohol can be brought into the arena.
- Reasonably priced bars are available across the arena there is also water freely available across the whole site.
Will this event be suitable for my kids?
- Mucky Weekender is a strictly NO UNDER 16’s festival. 16-17 year olds must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Over 18s allowed.
What’s the deal with tickets on arrival and do I need ID?
- You only need your unique e-ticket number or barcode at the gate, so print it off or bring it on your phone to show on the gate. If you are lucky enough to look younger than 25, you will need ID to be served at the bar. Don’t worry if your ticket doesn’t have your name on it, as long as it’s valid all we need is the barcode to scan on the gate.
- IT IS YOUR DUTY TO NOT DUPLICATE YOUR TICKET AS IT CAN ONLY BE SCANNED ONCE. ANY DUPLICATED TICKETS WILL RESULT IN REFUSAL OF ENTRY
Will you be releasing Set Times before the event?
- Yes we will do closer to the event. The full line up is now on the website here.
How accessible is the site?
- The site is on active farm land so the ground is fairly uneven in places. Please email with any queries about disability access – email@example.com
Can I use my card on site and will there be cash points?
- Yes you will be able to use both cash and cards at the festival and we are currently discussing terms with vendors to supply ATM outlets for the weekend
I would like to trade, steward or volunteer at Mucky Weekender!
- for all trader applications, stewarding and volunteering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
I still have a question that’s not been answered?
- Drop us a line and we’ll do our best to answer within 24 hours – email@example.com
Concerns over the noise from the Festival?
Please contact our Hot Line on 07971379988 (please note this is for Noise concerns only)